If you are deliberately refraining from consuming red meats and wanting to enjoy the same vibe of eating, then there can be no other better option than trying an easter recipe. The significance of easter day can’t be overstated. It’s a special occasion to gather around for having a meal with your be-loving friends and families. So, the planning of the menu for this day can’t be overlooked. Here, you will become acquainted with the best easter food recipes.
Easter day is a very crucial festival for Christians, which remarks the resurrection of the almighty Jesus Christ, three days after his death. The day is celebrated as the end of the Lenten season with joy and profoundness. So, people will plan the menu to make this evening memorable and enjoyable.
Since this festival is considered the festival which is full of family traditions, then the preparation of the meals should be done particularly well. If you are feeling perplexed concerning the meals to serve, don’t worry anymore. You will have plenty of options regarding the best easter food recipes. So, let’s discuss some of the delectable recipes in detail.
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons butter, 3 tablespoons flour, salt, pepper, 1 cup milk, ½ cup cheddar cheese, 2-pound red potatoes, 1 cup sliced onions.
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter, stir flour, salt, and pepper till it smoothens. Slowly whisk in milk and boil them stirring constantly; cook until it thickens, put cheese until it’s melted.
- Coat a baking dish with spray. Place half potatoes followed by onion and half cheese sauce, now repeat layers.
- coverand bake for 50 minutes, uncover and bake till potatoes are soft and bubbly.
Spinach with raisins and pine nuts
Ingredients: 1/3 cup raisins and pine nuts, 3 garlic cloves, ¼ cup olive oil, 10 ounces spinach, salt, pepper.
- Boil a bowl of water, put the raisins, and cover them as well. Let the raisins be soaked in water. Let’s say for about only 4-5 minutes. When soaked, drain and put them aside.
- In an oven cook garlic and nuts in olive oil for about 2 minutes, stir the raisins, and cook them a minute longer. Mix the spinach, salt, and pepper, and cook them until they soften for about only 4-5 minutes. Now it’s the time for serving them with a slotted spoon.